SC | Lazy Days
APennington | Autumn Feelings | Backyard Adventures | Capturing Fall
NBK | AC30-ABP
LGrieveson | Kind of Hush
Just Jaimee | Textured Gesso Papers
LGFD | Concentric
MrsPeel likes this.
    • IntenseMagic
      Ooooh this is so fun!! I love all those great circles and cutouts!! Fabulous journaling and I love the drawings!!
    • Angela Toucan
      what a fun take on the challenge! fabulous happy page. Great art.
    • zinzilah
      What a fun page, love all your dots. The art pieces are gorgeous!
    • MrsPeel
      I so love your gallery!!!!! I couldn't make time yesterday (as usual, I forgot other stuff I needed to do!!!!) but I wanted to stop today at least in one more....this is SO creative, so much fun, beautiful and original!!!! I can';t read the journaling but can imagine it will give even more amazement to the page!!!!! I also knew I felt the composition was familiar.... I see is one of Andrea's templates )I still, too this day, cry missing her :( not sure if you knew she passed away in 2015), you have given it personality, LOVE your idea and the whole thing is brilliant!!!
      into the SEPTEMBER Froggy Faves!!!! [​IMG]
    • Smileark
      @MrsPeel you write the kindest notes! thank you! I have not scrapped since February and then sat down the other day and did 4 pages in a day. My DD's health declined and that has been my focus for most of the year. Thank you again for always being so kind!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    Smileark
    Date:
    Sep 26, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    505.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).