MrsPeel

2021ViralChroniclesNoDayLikeToday2

2021ViralChroniclesNoDayLikeToday2
MrsPeel, Sep 15, 2021
Description:
For the Muse Challenge
the photo is selfie, passed through the Toon Me app, then blended into Valeria's paper that has the outline of a head (or at least it looked like it to me LOL)
From selected products ON SALE HALF PRICE | 50% OFF TODAY ONLY on SOSN
Little Butterfly Wings : Bundle {Add ON}M3 Sept 2020 is 65% OFF today only!

https://the-lilypad.com/store/Bundle-add-on-M3-September2020.html
You can buy the individual packs 50% OFF but greater savings with the bundle!
The white beads with the cluster are from
Allison Pennington : Hey Boo Elements
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Hey-Boo-Elements.html
all half price today only!!!
TFL!!!

the bids are from Allison's Hey Boo
G.J. likes this.
    • flowersgal
      Oh, my -- this is fabulous, fabulous, fabulous! Love your photo treatment and the limited palette you chose with just a touch of green on the b&w. Frame worthy!!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • Iowan
      This is the perfect pandemic page and the black and white makes it all so striking. Your journaling says it all
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • ArmyGrl
      Absolutely beautiful, and as Iowan said, striking. For me, the pandemic and all that has happen in past year and 1/2, makes me take note of what I can and cannot live without. I realize I am a blessed person. I hope in the next phase of life I am able to grow more and give back more to the world and Earth. I kinda like the slowed-down pace of life the pandemic forced upon me. All these thoughts come to me, when I gaze upon your gorgeous, gorgeous piece of art.

***YOUR LAYOUT IS A SEPTEMBER FROGGY FAVORITE***
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      gosh ladies...... you honestly bring me to tears, the three of you know how special each off you are too me, this fills my heart..... THANK YOU so so much for your kind words!!!!!!!!
      And, not sure you "get" the dimension that being Froggy Faved BY YOU has to me, Lisa!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      And yes, couldn't agree more.
      I am kinda in that path, of teaching Sarita that even the worse pot times has a good side ands, in the big scheme of things, we are blessed, but especially in the pandemic, we are far better than many we know..... and I feel all these past time has made me think and re think.......
      the page has another side with a very long journaling for my diary, and is about us not being able to travel to see the family, nor Argentina nor Brazil.... we would have to pay more than US$5000 on return, and stay in the hotels they (government) choose which apparently are a disaster.....

anyway, I really should get out of here now...... (02:30am Wednesday!!!) LOVE YOU and THANK YOU thank YOU so also much, finding your comments makes me sure I ll be able to sleep, and Lisa, you made my day, night, week, month!!!!!!!!!!

@ArmyGrl @Iowan @flowersgal
    • G.J.
      I love everything about this beautiful page, super take on the challenge. Great photo effect and wonderful use of the brushes, love it! Congrats on the Froggy Faves, well deserved!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    MrsPeel
    Date:
    Sep 15, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    202.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).