Scraplift of https://the-lilypad.com/forum/galleries/egg-hunt.469545/

KAagard | Jungle Boogie
PRD | Romance Me | New Job | Flaws and All | Photographic
SC | Lazy Days
Paislee | Capturing Fall
NBK | AC30-ABP
MrsPeel likes this.
    • Vrielinkie
      Ooooh wow, this is so adorable! Those photos are priceless and I really like the giraffe. Love how you've lifted my LO, thank you for choosing me!
    • MrsPeel
      OMG this couldn't\t be any cuter!!!!!!!!! I keep seeing pages of yours that I would LOVE to stop properly to comment and stop to look for longer... I am looking for a page I need to pick in a particular style right now, but will come back tomorrow or Wednesday to stop at least a bit longer...this fills my heart with sweetness, gorgeously clever, love the alpha, the photos are soooo beautiful...everything comes together with those shadows too....brilliant all!!!!!!
      [​IMG]
    • IntenseMagic
      OH my goodness, those photos are adorable!! That giraffe is just the cutest!! Your shadow work is so beautiful and this is just a fabulous page!
    • cfile
      What a terrific lift and oh so cute! I love the sweet photos of Colby with that huge giraffe stuffy .. the jungle boogie goodies are the perfect elements to pair with them! I love the word art and that wonderful painted dots matting the photos.. beautifully scrapped! Thank you for playing along with the September Scraplift challenge!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    Smileark
    Date:
    Sep 27, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    44.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    512px
    Height:
    512px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).