Description:
For the September 2021 Scraplift Challenge

credits:

Rachel Jefferies - May 2021 BYOC Money Saving Bundle

scraplift of this page by Hanna @Vrielinkie
[​IMG]
LivyBug, Karen and MrsPeel like this.
    • IntenseMagic
      This is so beautiful and so very creative!! Wonderful lift and I love the gorgeous greenery!
      Farwen likes this.
    • cfile
      Gorgoeus lifted page, Francesca! I love all the triangles and I love the the photo of the sweet parakeet in the triangle shape. Wonderful shadows too and great and fun colorful page! Love this! Thank you for playing along with the September Scraplift Challenge!
      Farwen likes this.
    • Vrielinkie
      I love the colors, they really POP! The parrot is so cute and the ellies are placed perfectly, thank you for choosing my LO!!
      Farwen likes this.
    • Farwen
    • MrsPeel
      ohhh cara mia, you never ever cease to amaze me!!!!!!!! this is so beautiful, amazing lift, your wonderful creativity makes it shine, superb fun ing the colors, amazing shadows, love the mopvedment that you have given with the leaves.... kinda breaking the straights lines of the geometry, making the whole thing softer and more fun .... it fills like summer, and that is my most favourite time.... amazingly GORGEOUSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!
      Farwen likes this.
    • bellbird
      super lift, and super cute! I've never seen any of these guys out 'in the wild', hope he had a flock to hang out and fly around with and i love how those bright solid triangles anchor this whole thing and with that mixed media background, i really can't tell if this is hybrid or digi!
      MrsPeel and Farwen like this.
    • Farwen
      @MrsPeel @bellbird ahhhh, your words made my day!!! And POP??? I can't believe it! Thank you ♥
      MrsPeel and bellbird like this.
    • MrsPeel
      I'm back, I forgot to Froggy Fave it last night LOL

Francesca CARA MIAAAAAAAA every time your voice fills my p[hpone and my room and my heart, I have a much better day!!!!!

here:
      into the SEPTEMBER Froggy Faves!!!! [​IMG]
    • LivyBug
      LOVE these bright colors!! Gorgeous LO, belated congrats on the POP!!
    • JenEm
      What a wonderful page! Love your use of the triangles, and the colors are perfect for your photos. Congrats on the FF and POP! Both are well deserved. :)

[​IMG]
      Farwen likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scraplift Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Farwen
    Date:
    Sep 24, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    163.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).