Vrielinkie, Sep 15, 2021
Description:
>>Credits<<
- Sketch Templates Album 2 by Scrapping With Liz
- Sunny Side Up by Forever Joy
- FONT = Quentin
ForeverJoy and MrsPeel like this.
    • MrsPeel
      Hanah!!!!! LOVE this!!!!! gorgeous clean cut lines, awesome shadows, so beautiful take on the template, the title work is awesome and the humour makes it even more amazing!!!!!!! We do have national pancake day, can't remember when, but Sarita has been making great ones, (well Moree like crepes) since she was 8 years old, so we kinda have our pancake day once a month at least LOL marvellous page!! (as always!!!!)
      [​IMG]
      Vrielinkie likes this.
    • ashleywb
      Oh, this page is so fun!! Love the colors and the inclusion of the comic. This would be such a fun tradition to share with my girls - hopefully they aren't too old to put a pancake on their heads! :giggle
      Vrielinkie likes this.
    • bellbird
      this totally made me smile, what a good sport & photo subject he is! i love how you guys honoured this tradition and how you scrapped this!
      Vrielinkie likes this.
    • JenEm
      This is awesome! I love that photo and storytelling, with the use of the cartoon strip as well. So much fun! Congrats on the well-deserved Pride of The Pad.
      Vrielinkie likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    Vrielinkie
    Date:
    Sep 15, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    261.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).