Nemla

AJ-3-september

AJ-3-september
Nemla, Sep 19, 2021
Description:
Still using Indian summer by NBK design, and todays page added Family lines by Kirsten Aagard.
( full kits and links on last entry)
    • mcurtt
      Oh, Vivi, this is totally stunning! I like the contrast of week 2's white background. Can't wait to see what week 4 brings.
      Nemla likes this.
    • Dady
      This is gorgeous ❤️
    • Sokee
      I love that you have made cats your main theme for each weeks MM! Fun idea! Thank you so much for playing along with me!
      Nemla likes this.
    • ArmyGrl
      What a fun and intriguing question to ask this week. The rods in our eyes are capable of picking up light waves when there is low light - but the rods do not perceive color wave lengths. So, yes, is the cat really grey? Is the cat really what ever color our cones pick up? There are animals and bugs that see in ultraviolet. To them, different patterns emerge. The concept of this month is Chiaroscuro – the visual representation of light and shadow in art. And I hoped the idea of "how" we see would come up :agree
      Nemla likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    Nemla
    Date:
    Sep 19, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    141.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).