trekmom

September Template Challenge George Washington Hockey Cat

September Template Challenge George Washington Hockey Cat
trekmom, Sep 3, 2021
Description:
I was really happy to use this kit from Kristen Aagard called Sporty Hockey. It's so much fun.
G.J., Electra and mary kate like this.
    • zinzilah
      I love your cat (as you well know) What fun it must be watching hockey with him. I must admit so far our cat only ever interacted with wildlife documentaries and Life of Pi for whatever reason.. GW is such a looker, and the wonderful kit of Kristen's is just perfect for your story
      trekmom likes this.
    • mary kate
      This is awesome! Such a fun page, and I love the layout/composition.
      trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
    • Angela Toucan
      fun photos!
      trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
      @Angela Toucan Thank you, my husband always worried that he would scratch the screen, you can see those claws out.
    • Electra
      This is brilliant-thank you for the smile. Our kitten does that too. At first I wondered "what is that cat doing in a hockey rink?", but then I figured it out. I am slow, but deeeeelighted at this!
      trekmom likes this.
    • G.J.
      Congrats on the Froggy Faves, well deserved! this really caught my eye, the kitty also wanted to play, lol. Great kit of pictures and your furbaby so pretty :wub I really like how you used the themed elements, super work!
      trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
      @Electra Thank you for the giggles, that's a pretty big TV. We actually won it at a hockey game. My husband would get so worried that he was going to scratch the screen. He is Nervous Nelly, take photos first is my motto. Our other cat loves to watch TV, you can tell he is intently staring.
      @G.J. Thank you so much! The antics of these cats are so much fun.
      G.J. likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Template Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    trekmom
    Date:
    Sep 3, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    1.7 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3600px
    Height:
    3600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).