Camp out
Heirloom garden
Outdoorsy
Summer nights
Zoo Day
Fonts used Berretti and Georgia
Own photos
    • umyesh
      Your evening walk sounds lovely! I love your gorgeous photos and how you’ve arranged them in a pile. I also like how they have a mix of curved and sharp corners; I need to try that!
      G.J. likes this.
    • G.J.
      Thank you so much dear Monica for the sweet comment, so very appreciated :bk:bk:bk
    • mcurtt
      Love the forest layout you have created. The background paper is perfect!
      G.J. likes this.
    • G.J.
      Thank you so much dear Marilyn for your sweet comment, so very appreciated. Wishing you a very beautiful day, enjoy the weekend dear @mcurtt :bk:bk:bk:heartslub:heartslub:heartslub
      mcurtt likes this.
    • trekmom
      Love the vibrant colors, I want to take a walk with you, it's beautiful. Great photos and Layout.
      G.J. likes this.
    • G.J.
      @trekmom dear, I would be honored and so glad to walk with you. Thank you so much for the sweet and kind comment, so very appreciated. Hope you are having a very beautiful day and enjoying the weekend :bk:bk:bk:heartslub:heartslub:heartslub
      trekmom likes this.
    • bestcee
      What a beautiful walking path! I love the way you captured the path and how endless and soothing it is in the photo. The glitter made me smile. Thanks for playing in the Speed Scrap!
      G.J. likes this.
    • G.J.
      Thank you so much dear Courtney for the instructions, the fun chat and the sweet comment, super appreciated. Wishing you a very beautiful day @bestcee :bk:bk:bk:heartslub:heartslub:heartslub
      bestcee likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Kristin Aagard
    Uploaded By:
    G.J.
    Date:
    Sep 17, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    574.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).