bonnenuit

Let Your Dreams Set Sail

Let Your Dreams Set Sail
bonnenuit, Sep 14, 2021
Description:
September 2021 Scraplift Challenge
Scraplifted this layout by Vrielinkie https://the-lilypad.com/forum/galleries/family-vacation.482230/

Papers from Seas the Day - Becca Bonneville
Papers & Elements from Sail Away - Designed by Soco
MrsPeel and LynnG like this.
    • MrsPeel
      ohhh my!!!!! it is impossible to come to your gallery and only stop in one page.... I love LOVE LOVE the w2ay you give elegance and document the most amazing places!!!!!!! The photo here is fabulous and the neutral background with the blues makes it pop!!!! fabulous shadows too!!!!!
      [​IMG]
      bonnenuit likes this.
    • bonnenuit
      @MrsPeel You always make me feel so good about myself. Thanks for the generous praise!
    • IntenseMagic
      What a gorgeous photo!! This is such a lovely page! Those patterns are amazing on that neutral background!! Fabulous work!
      bonnenuit likes this.
    • garrynkim
      What gorgeous framing of a gorgeous photo. I love the trio of stroked lines!
      bonnenuit likes this.
    • Vrielinkie
      So cool because this is scraplifting inception, this already was a scraplift from a scraplift, from a scraplift haha! Love your take. From the photo to the colors and the choice of elements and layering. Amazing LO, thanks for choosing my page to lift!
      bonnenuit likes this.
    • bonnenuit
      @Vrielinkie Thanks! I love your "scraplift inception" comment.
      Vrielinkie likes this.
    • cfile
      Gorgeous page Judy! I love the clean look here and love the lift you did of Hanna's page. The beach scene with the sandy background paper and the blue elements to mimic water is the perfect color scheme for your photo. Absolutely stunning! Well done! Thank you for playing along with the September Scraplift Challenge!
      bonnenuit likes this.
    • bonnenuit
      cfile likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scraplift Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    bonnenuit
    Date:
    Sep 14, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    143.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).