trekmom

September-Scraplift-Challenge-From-Cherylndesigns-web

September-Scraplift-Challenge-From-Cherylndesigns-web
trekmom, Sep 14, 2021
Description:
This silly goose with the migraines and sinus, oh my, forgot that I did this challenge and did it again. But like I said, scrapping is more fun than cleaning.
I used everything but the kitchen sink.
A Pennington: With Wind and Gold: Leaf, Scribble, Paint 4 and flowers.
Paula Kesselring: Vintage Borders: 2.
K Aagard: Sporty Papers: 13.
Unknown item: L.S.: Explorers Quote 2 black.
Little Butterfly Wings: Magic Scap: Camera White.
Paula Kesselring: Grunge Collection: Masks 2-2.
Rebecca McMeen : Brown Sugar Days: Grunge Frame, Brushes, Masks 2.6 11.3 and 11.7.
Pink Reptile Designs: This N That: Striped Texture Stamp.
MrsPeel and LynnG like this.
    • Smwhite
      Beautiful contrast, and I like the art journal feel of your page. Aren't piers just the best b/w subjects? A really fab page!
      trekmom likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      Ohhhhhhh, this is phenomenal!!! I love your "everything but the kitchen sink" cause that's how I scrap. LOL I absolute LOVE your lift of my page!!! Thanks SO much!
      trekmom likes this.
    • IntenseMagic
      Ooooh this is super cool! I just love the black and white! Beautiful blending and layering!!
      trekmom likes this.
    • CharlotteM
      gorgeous idea and page, such a wonderful blending!
      trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
      Wow, thank you all so much.
      @Smwhite Thank you, piers are so good to photograph.
      @Cherylndesigns I am so happy that you like my page, you've made my migraine induced self so happy! Going to see a doc today and have testing scheduled.
      @IntenseMagic Thank you ever so much. This was quite different for me and different is good.
      @CharlotteM Thank you so much.
      Okay, my migraine induced self is hitting the road now.
    • MrsPeel
      After almost 3 months away from the computer, I see how much I have missed many of you guys, you are not just one of those...but also a treat to come to your gallery, your pages always have something original, you are what I call loud and intense (which is the way I am LOL) and the migrants & sinus problems are something that we share...only I'\m at least a good 20 years polder than you so my memory betrays even more (I keep making pages I forgot I have done already LOL. I will come back with more time, but I realised that if I wait to go full on people's gallery...I won't be able to do it, so I'm coming in little bits!
      Agreed on scrapping better than cleaning, the lift is awesome, love the blend and the mono chrome gives it a special punch!!!!!love it!!!!!
      [​IMG]
      trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
      @MrsPeel Thank you so much, you are so very kind. I'm 60. Where does the time go? I just got new lenses in my glasses with blue screen or something to help with the glare of the computer light. I also bought something called a Navage nasal cleaner, it's pretty cool, the saline goes up one side and out the other side to clean out my nose. I have to do this every day to try and ward off the sinus infections. My doc prescribed me Nurtec as I have failed on most other treatments to get rid of a migraine. It worked the first time. My doc also upped my dose of preventative, Aimovig to 140. I'm a tad needle phobic but I do it with my husband "spotting" me. He tells me when I'm done. Thank you again for your kind words, I appreciate you.
    • cfile
      Gorgeous lift and love your take on the sraplift challenge. I hope your sinus/migraine issue has subsided and you are feeling better. Sorry you redid it, but as long as you enjoyed the process then not all is lost :) Love the black and white AJ style page. well done! Well done! Thank you for playing along with the September Scraplift Challenge!
      trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
      @cfile Thank you ever so much! My neurologist is really working towards getting me to be pain free. I'd rather scrap then clean anyway. I enjoyed this for sure. I appreciate your kind words.
      cfile likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scraplift Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    trekmom
    Date:
    Sep 14, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count: