BLKinOR

AugustistheSundayofSummer

AugustistheSundayofSummer
BLKinOR, Sep 14, 2021
Description:
In addition to the free template, I used Pink Reptile Designs Farm Fresh (papers) & Captivated (tape)
trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
      Gorgeous layout, yummy photo. Love the paint splatter and the perfect colors with your photo. Can you share your recipe, please?
      BLKinOR likes this.
    • BLKinOR
      @trekmom, thank you. Your question makes me realize I should create a companion page with the recipe. Working on that. This one from Southern Living is quite close except the one I found first recommends a frozen pie crust which seemed fine to us. Now that I've found the recipe for the parmesan buttermilk pie crust, I'm hoping there are plenty of great tomatoes at the market on Saturday.

When I sliced my tomatoes, I first made thin slices to remove the skin from the top & bottom. This allowed them to "dry" to the max while baking & made the finished pie less watery.
    • mirjam
      What an eye catching page BettyLou!!! And that tomato pie looks DELICIOUS! Thanks for sharing the recipe!!!
      BLKinOR likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pink Reptile Designs
    Uploaded By:
    BLKinOR
    Date:
    Sep 14, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    238.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    775px
    Height:
    1033px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).