09202IC-Home
AnotherAmanda, Sep 12, 2021
Description:
Sept. 2021 - Inspiration Challenge - Mood Board
Fonts - Open Sans, Remington Noiseless
Journaling -
Mom is finally putting the house on the market now that Joe & Helen moved out. I’m happy for her that she’s moving on but sad that it won’t be our family home anymore. I hope whoever buys it loves it and has a wonderful life. Sept. 2021 Photos from Visit home Oct. 2013
Elements and papers - Life Is An Adventure (Collaboration), Falling Leaves (Designed by Soco) Fall Is For (Sahin Designs), Gather Together (Little Butterfly Wings) Tiny Alpha (Sahlin Studio)
Styles - Shadows, BYOC Nov. 2018 Sticker, Glitter (Mommyish)
    • IntenseMagic
      It is sad to say goodbye to the family home, but this is such a beautifully scrapped page! Wonderful photos and the wood background is so perfect!!
    • bestcee
      It's hard to say goodbye. This is a beautiful reflection on the house. I love how you added the sweet hope for the next family. Thanks for playing in the Inspiration challenge!
    • bellbird
      love the warmth & homely feel to this with the wooden backgrd and the eclectic mix of ellies including the branch elements and such and the way you have run your title across photos is wonderful
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Inspiration Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    AnotherAmanda
    Date:
    Sep 12, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    1.6 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    900px
    Height:
    900px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).