mcurtt

Little-Butterfly-Wings_2021-09_September_New_0910_All-September-Colors_web

Little-Butterfly-Wings_2021-09_September_New_0910_All-September-Colors_web
    • cfile
      Wonderful lift page Marilyn! I love the long vertical photo of your front door and porch but I am with you.. ready for the fall and leaves to change!!! I love how you journaled in the center of the flower and on the label... there is so much to look at here with all the papers, the layer stack and all the goodies. Thanks for playing along with the September Scraplift Challenge!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • JenEm
      This is all kinds of wonderful! Love the mix of textures you have created, and the clever use of the tall photo spot for your photo. Everything works so well together, and the sweet fox is the perfect finishing touch. Love this! Congratulations! Your page is a Froggy Favorite. :)
      mcurtt likes this.
    • flowersgal
      I like how you have tucked the various photos into the layout and yet kept the focus on that great center photo of your door. Wonderful fall colors and fall feel to your layout.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      Marilyn, this is just amazing! I love how you lifted my page! The little fox is so adorable and Rachel's designs are just perfect! Love the tall and wide frame you used. Thanks so much for lifting my page!!:heartlub:heartlub:heartlub
      mcurtt likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      I know is in the FFave already, so not gonna post it again, but have to stop to tell you how amazing you are..... this is a door into your brilliancy and the whole world of your creativity..... LOVE it when you go full on...also wanted to say, thank YOU for always being a marvellous presence in the chats, I dont think I say it often enough (especially after 2 months away from the computer) but not only you are an inspiration in the scrapping side, but LOVE what I know of you by our chats and hope one day we will be able to sit in a cafe (anywhere in the world) and talk a bit and give you the hug I have web wanting to give you for so many years... <3
      mcurtt likes this.
    • mcurtt
      @Cherylndesigns @MrsPeel Thank you both so much! And Cynthia, yes, maybe one day we can meet. I would like that very much. :-)
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • Electra
      The layers and the textures, oh my! I can hardly tell what is real and which are elements. I love everything about this!:heartslub
      mcurtt likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Little Butterfly Wings
    Uploaded By:
    mcurtt
    Date:
    Sep 10, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    250.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    776px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).