Cherylndesigns

September Scraplift Challenge

September Scraplift Challenge
Cherylndesigns, Sep 8, 2021
Description:
I lifted this layout of Hannah's and went with the "light and airy look". I just happened to have the same template, and also went with the slightly lighter paper strips, as well. [​IMG]

Credits: SWL Big Photo Challenge 13; One pp - LBW LI Keeping Memories Alive; everything else is from the Brave Collab.

My granddaughter, Ava, took this photo at The Wonders of Wildlife Museum in Springfield, MO.
Scrapping with Liz likes this.
    • cfile
      Fabulous that you are lifting Hanna's page. Beautiful page Cheryl.. Love the blending of that polar bear.. perfect! Thank you for playing along with the September Scraplift Challenge!
    • Cherylndesigns
      @cfile Thanks so much, Christa! I knew there would be a perfect challenge for this picture.
      Vrielinkie and cfile like this.
    • Vrielinkie
      Cheryl this is AH-mazing! I don't do big photos a lot and it's always a challenge. I love your take, the colors and how artsy it is. So good to see how different it can turn out. Awesome lift, I love the sentiment of the page too. Thanks for lifting me, Guest Polly-buddy :agree
    • Cherylndesigns
      @Vrielinkie Thanks so much for the sweet comments, Hannah! I love big photo pages and yours was perfect for my big Polar Bear! I've loved being your Polly Buddy. :bk
      Vrielinkie likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    Cherylndesigns
    Date:
    Sep 8, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    297.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).