Angela Toucan

Tunnel

Tunnel
Angela Toucan, Sep 7, 2021
Description:
For the first Art Journaling Muse for September.
The photo is one my husband took at the Canal in Chirk.
Credits:
CU Texture Freebie by Mommyish.
Old Edges Overlays by Lynn Grieveson.
The First and Second Case Font by Heather Joyce and Pink Reptile Designs.
I Get Back Up Elements by Lynn Grieveson.
trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
      What a perfect photo for your journaling. Praying for great results for you. Beautiful page.
    • flowersgal
      Fabulous photo and journaling, Angela. Your journaling helped me understand the journey you are on. You are a strong, brave woman and your family is blessed by you.
    • ArmyGrl
      Yes, prayers for the light at the end of the tunnel. Medical technology is fabulous, and it makes my heart happy your family is benefitting from automated insulin delivery.
    • Smwhite
      Such a meaningful page! Having kids with medical issues can be overwhelming for moms at times! This photo is such a good representation for the path you have been on! I'm so delighted that the load you've carried is about to lighten! Beautifully done!
    • Nemla
      It is a glorious light shining through at the end of the tunnel. I can not even imagine the anxiety this will have caused over the years. But you are strong, and well done you for staying positive ,and giving your kids a solid foundation.
    • LynnG
      Such a visually powerful page to support your journaling. That is good news about the pump to hopefully lighten the load xx
    • mcurtt
      Fabulous symbolism. Loved your journaling along the right side.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    Angela Toucan
    Date:
    Sep 7, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    113.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).