G.J.

Full Moon

Full Moon
G.J., Aug 28, 2021
Description:
Layout created using Over The Moon by Kristin Aagard and Painters Paradise 6 templates by Miss Fish. Font used Carvino. Own photos.
Journaling reads: "On full moon day, when you look at the moon your breath becomes musical (..)"
Elaine80, Graciela1 and Avia like this.
    • IntenseMagic
      Ooooh fantastic photos and such a stunning page! Love the great design and your awesome clusters!
      G.J. likes this.
    • ArmyGrl
      I'm taking in your moon photos...what a gorgeous sight! Thank you so much for joining us over at the Muse each month. I'm super happy the Moondance song went over well, and yep, the moon was popular this month. Your layout reminds me that I have a telescope packed away...I need to bring it out!
      G.J. likes this.
    • G.J.
      Thank you so much for all the sweet comments dears @IntenseMagic and @ArmyGrl Sorry I'm seeing this now and, answer back late. You both made my day brighter, so thankful with you both. Sending lots of love :bk:bk
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    G.J.
    Date:
    Aug 28, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    538 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).