meterr

August Random Challenge

August Random Challenge
meterr, Aug 21, 2021
Description:
Storm rolling in and we had a large part of the yard to go. Just as we finished it poured! I used 8 raindrops!

credit to:
Happy Place by Mommyish
Elsewhere doodles By Little Butterfly Wings
umyesh and trekmom like this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      Beautiful property!! I love your BG photo and the double frames. Nice page!
    • meterr
      I made the font way too big but too tired to fix it :(
    • Cherylndesigns
      @meterr I like it. I hear you though - sometimes it's just too much work. But I do like it. I thought you meant for it to be like that - it looks handwritten.
    • trekmom
      I don't think the font is too large at all, I think it's perfect with your large photo. Love the smaller photo and how your framed it out. Beautiful property.
    • umyesh
      I love that you used eight rain drops! I thought maybe you used eight lines of journaling at first glance ;) I’ve raced the rain while mowing before and it’s definitely exhausting! I love both photos and how they tell the story. I also love the Earth toned elements you’ve used. Thanks for scrapping this month’s random challenge!
    • keepscrappin
      love the big photo bg
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Random Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    meterr
    Date:
    Aug 21, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    121.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).