littlekiwi

just NO

just NO
littlekiwi, Aug 11, 2021
Description:
It seemed to take until I was hit with long lasting fatigue from Sleep Apnea for me to be ok with saying ‘no’. I’ve always been one to say yes when asked for by others, to offer help but over the past two and a half years, I’ve learnt to say no more often and respect my needs while having a chronic illness. I’ve still said yes to things but they’ve been on my terms and while certain people have got upset or I’ve missed out on some things I’d love to have done, putting me first has been the best move I have made. I’m not saying it has been easy as I’m a helper by nature but it’s what has been needed. Now the new challenge once I’m no longer fatigued all the time is put in some personal boundaries around my time and energy and know that its ok to say no too.

Mentally Elsewhere Doodles by Little Butterfly Wings
Mentally Elsewhere Elements by Little Butterfly Wings
Mentally Elsewhere Patterned Papers by Little Butterfly Wings
Storyteller August 2021 - Daily Life by Just Jaimee (gesso)
Good Vibes Alpha by Pink Reptile Designs
Bordered Vellum Alphas by Kim Jensen
Traveling Typewriter
    • Cherylndesigns
      This is AMAZING, Jennifer!!! You rocked these kits and I love the word art you used! This is so full of meaning and so heartfelt. Bravo!!! I'm giving you a Froggy Favorite!! AUGUST FRoggy Favorites!
    • Iowan
      Beautiful page and such great, honest journaling.
    • bellbird
      this is such a valuable lesson and i love the combo of wordarts and your list!
    • umyesh
      I love the “just no” title and how it stands out right away! I’m also practicing saying no, without an explanation or excuse, just no. It’s hard for me but good for me. Great photo less page. The thread bow is a great touch!
    • ArmyGrl
      Congratulations on the Froggy Fav!! Your journaling resonates with me. Doing too much at once can result in doing nothing at all when one doesn’t take care of themselves first. Always a struggle to find that balance.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    BYOC Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    littlekiwi
    Date:
    Aug 11, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    247.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).