Font - Rumble Brave

Photo: my own

Quote from I Want To Break Free by Queen
I want to break free from your lies
You're so self satisfied I don't need you
I've got to break free
God knows, God knows I want to break free
    • Iowan
      I love how you frame that picture it really makes it stand out in the gallery. Nice job of clustering around it too.
      tanteva likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      The way you broke up the photo is so unique and cool, Eva! Love how you used the template and the kit and alpha! Welcome to the Pad!!!
      tanteva likes this.
    • HeatherB
      Love the way you framed the photo across multiple photo spots - such a cool effect. Wonderful page!
      tanteva likes this.
    • bellbird
      love the mix of colours against the dark background so very eye catching and Queen is timeless, great lyric/journalling choice!
      tanteva likes this.
    • StefanieS
      Gorgeous, love the photo split over the multiple photo spots and the awesome use of lyrics to tell your story.
      tanteva likes this.
    • trekmom
      The way you split your photo into many frames is so amazingly great! I am loving the layers behind your photos and that darling little bit of hair peeking out in the last photo. I know, I notice little things and I love this. Also, your eyes are gorgeous.
      tanteva likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    BYOC Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    tanteva
    Date:
    Aug 11, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    167.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).