Angela Toucan

Pulchritude

Pulchritude
Angela Toucan, Jul 29, 2021
Description:
For the July Photography Challenge.
Credits:
BYOC Aug 2020 - Twilight Bokeh Overlays and Papers by Kim Jensen.
BYOC Aug 2020 - Art Crush 30 Artsy Bits & Pieces and Papers by NBK Design.
BYOC Aug 2020 - Step by Step Butterflies by Rachel Jefferies.
Worn Tops Templates by Lynn Grieveson.
Fonts: Calisto MT and CK Jot
NBK-Design and umyesh like this.
    • Donitab
      Love this - love the word but don’t think I’ll use it much lest someone slap me. . Love that you used the book quote (I’ll have to find that book now!). Beautiful purples and great photo of women who exhibit pulchritude
    • zinzilah
      what a fun word, and what a fun page, love the photo and the bg, the scallop on the polka dot paper, and the butterflies.
    • flowersgal
      What a fun story and pretty design.
    • Smwhite
      Fun page and a great word! I love the photo you've used too!
    • A-M
      I so much enjoyed your journaling and a lovely photo of you and your girls. The bokeh effect on the photo looks good. Great pick up of the colors in your photo with your chosen elements.
    • Dady
      I love everything about this layout ❤️
    • umyesh
      I love that your word came from a book! Gorgeous cluster along the right. I love the little details on the left of the photo too.
    • LynnG
      It really doesn't sound like a word that means that should sound! Love that you scrapped this. Lovely page :-)
    • mcurtt
      I have heard that word before, but I had to look it up. DH was describing me, gotta love him. :-)
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Photography Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Angela Toucan
    Date:
    Jul 29, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    148.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).