trekmom

Dry Ice Art Kim Jensen Quilting Challenge

Dry Ice Art Kim Jensen Quilting Challenge
trekmom, Jul 31, 2021
Description:
I used the beautiful template provided and her kit called Wonky.
I had taken photos of dry ice the other day and used them as most of my background for this page. The dry ice was in an orange Home Depot bucket and the colors were so much fun. I got the dry ice in my package of food that was delivered.
Electra and umyesh like this.
    • Tree City
      LOVE the background! And the quotes are perfect for your page!
    • KimJ
      How fun! I love that you made creative use of the ice that way! Wonderful quotes and use of color! Terrific page!
    • umyesh
      You were so quick with this challenge! I love how you used the template four times in a grid! Love that little butterfly in the corner too :)
    • trekmom
      @Tree City Thank you so very much!
      @KimJ Thank you very much, you've made my day!
      @umyesh Thanks so much! I truly appreciate the kind words.
      KimJ and umyesh like this.
    • garrynkim
      This is so cool! I love how you've used the template. Great use of the banners and I adore all that messy paint behind everything.
      trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
      @garrynkim Thank you so much. I had fun with this.
    • mmbstaley
      love your bold use of the template with the big colors, and how your elements and paints are all centered down the middle. Thanks for playing! super fun page!
      trekmom likes this.
    • Electra
      LOVE LOVE LOVE this! The background colours and paint splatters...MWAH!:bk
      And the mirrored effect, you have outdone yourself!
      trekmom likes this.
    • trekmom
      @mmbstaley Thank you for your kind words.
      @Electra Thank you so much, that orange home depot bucket really made for some fun photos. I need to do this weird stuff more, it makes happy.
      Electra likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Kim Jensen
    Uploaded By:
    trekmom
    Date:
    Jul 31, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    1.7 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3588px
    Height:
    3588px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).