Pachimac

Teriyaki Pineapple Boats

Teriyaki Pineapple Boats
Pachimac, Jul 31, 2021
Description:
For LBW's template challenge!
I used:
For a Little While Butterfly, white flower, small blue flower, blue paper flower, branch, paper trim
M3 July 21 Add on background papers
M2 Oct 20 word art
    • Cherylndesigns
      This is a fantastic layout, Susan! Gorgeous photographs of your prep process and lovely journaling. I saw some of your prep on IG - great job! I've never made anything like this!!
    • StefanieS
      Well done!
      I love the way you presented the details and showcased the meal.
      Great documenting.
    • mcurtt
      Great food presentation pics! I am always so lacking in that ability (or lack of it). LOL! Glad that you are enjoying becoming a foodie. I always find chopping up veggies (I don't do meat) is rather Zen-like. Thanks SO MUCH for participating in Val's July template challenge. :wubb
    • bellbird
      wow that is a serious dedication to food presentation, i've never hollowed out a pineapple like that, i hope you're hands & skin weren't all scratched up & sacrificed for the art!
    • keepscrappin
      love the photo series and wish I could reach out and have a taste... :giggle it looks soooo yummy!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Little Butterfly Wings
    Uploaded By:
    Pachimac
    Date:
    Jul 31, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    314.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).