RJMJ

Week 2-Art Class-July 2021-Creating A Digital Collage-Leo The Lion

Week 2-Art Class-July 2021-Creating A Digital Collage-Leo The Lion
RJMJ, Jul 16, 2021
Description:
This Was A Very Daunting Challenge For Me!...Yeah! I Do Plenty Of Collages!...But Not Like This!...I Found My Silhouette Shape : Girl With Hand In The Air...I Followed The Tutorial O.K....But I Couldn't Get My Polygonal Lasso Tool To Work In PSE!...So Instead I Took Other Silhouette Pieces & Cut Them Down...I Basically Used All Papers To Create My BG...& Then I Added All The Hexagon Silhouettes After...I Wanted To "Lion" Pieces To Stand Out More Than The Other Way...My Layout Is All About Leo The Lion!...This Is My Astrological Sign...I Liked The Travel Tags That I Used That Say "LON"...I Put An An Exclamation Mark...After The "L" To Spell LION!...A Bit Of Fun!...I Like How The Layout Turned Out In The End!...It's Rather Bold!...Kinda Like A Leo! & Me! Too!...Thanks For The Tutorial...

*For My Leo The Lion Layout-I Used: Do It For You-Little Butterfly Wings & Rachel Jefferies
    • cfile
      Fabulous page and so interesting & clever too.. love all the lion parts in the hexagon shapes.. looks so awesome .. like a mosaic. Love the color scheme too .. yellow orange red brown and black. fabulous! Froggy Fav for July too! Congrats!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • RJMJ
      @cfile Thank You! So Much Christa!!!.....This Is A VERY! Nice! Friday Morning! Gift!...I Literally Just Posted This!!!!...LOL!...Not Expecting This Reaction! At All!!!...Hearts & Thanks!!! Rhonda...:bk...
      cfile likes this.
    • marnel
      Wow so much to look at and the repeating patterns just draw your eyes in!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • wombat146
      How I LOVE your layouts Rhonda, they are always so beautiful and BOLD and simply stunning! Your collage work in this piece is simply outstanding and congrats on the FF as well! yay!!!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • SeattleSheri
      RJMJ likes this.
    • ArmyGrl
      Holy smokes! I love your Leo the Lion silhouette! AMAZING! Such a struggle, or fight, between "now" and "future" too. Congratulations on the GSO!! Well deserved!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • RJMJ
      @SeattleSheri OMG!!!!...This Is Awesome!!!...Thank You!!! So Very Much!!!...:bk...
    • RJMJ
      @ArmyGrl Yes!...It's A Struggle Alright!!!...Like Life in General!...Me & My LEO-The-Lion Hanging In There!!! & Fighting Her Way Through!!!...Thank You! Very Much!!!...:bk...
    • RJMJ
      @marnel ...Thank You! So Very MUCH!!!...:beat...
    • SeattleSheri
      @RJMJ ❤️❤️❤️
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Jul 16, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    632.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    680px
    Height:
    680px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).