Donitab

SD Day 03 H

SD Day 03 H
Donitab, Jul 15, 2021
Description:
Thank you Christa for your excellent tutorial on blending. I used it blend this photo into the background paper in order to hide the distracting cars parked along the road.
Credits:
NBK Design -Happy Summer {All in one Bundles - options}
Amy Wolff -Places You'll Go Elements
Just Jaimee -Road Trip Digital Kit - Storyteller July 2018 Add-on
Rebecca McMeen -ZuZu Pastiche
Designed by Soco -Hit The Road | Kit
Allison Pennington -Careless & Painted Lines
cfile likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      Nice job of blending! They really do look patient and you should have gotten those cute little guys.
      Donitab and cfile like this.
    • cfile
      oh this is fabulous Donita, and I love your blending.. you excelled A+ for you :) I love the photo of your hubby and friend's hubby as you both shopped.. the photo blending into the paper with the fun writings/newsprint etc, and the way the SD street is, it almost has the appearance of a map :) The blends do wonders to hide things we don't like! :giggle Those are the best and cutest Gnome figurines I have ever seen.. do you know the name of the shop? Maybe they have a website you can order them from.. (my brother and sister in law are Harley people & Hog riders so I bet they would love them too!!!) very cute and wonderful page! Thanks for trying my tutorial on seamless blending and having fun with it!
      Donitab likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    Donitab
    Date:
    Jul 15, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    2.2 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3600px
    Height:
    3600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).