Nimena

Sahin Designs Feel Good Moment by Nikki Kehr

Sahin Designs Feel Good Moment by Nikki Kehr
Nimena, Jul 4, 2021
Description:
This layout is very special to me. When I saw the Feel Good Collection by Elif Sahin Designs, I knew immediately that I wanted to work with this photo of myself. A moment in which I felt good. A moment that triggered a lot in me. In the last few years I have worked on myself a lot and occupied with myself. I asked what is important to me, also in the area of my hobby scrapbooking. This picture was taken when it suddenly became clear and I knew what to do. And why not capture this moment with the Feel Good Collection?
MrsPeel, Linda de Jongh and esahin like this.
    • ArmyGrl
      Your layout and photo are very beautiful - serene.
      Nimena likes this.
    • CharlotteM
      love your wonderful page and your magical moment- great shot!
      Nimena likes this.
    • Nimena
    • Nimena
    • MrsPeel
      love this Nikki.... I wasn't around most of June, July & August, is my first weekend back, but saw the notification for the Froggy Favorites thread with your post, ...so glad I came to look closer... the photo is beautiful, love the bits and pieces from Elif, she always creates the most beautiful things, elegant which is in full in your page here!!! LOVE that you shared with us the back story..... I keep saying that the page can speak loud even without journaling, but to me, when people share a bit more about their feelings, takes the page to higher level..... super well deserved Froggy Fave!!!! look forward to seeing more of you!!!!!!!
      [​IMG]
      Nimena likes this.
    • Nimena
      @MrsPeel Wow, thank you so so much for your sweet and long comment. This makes me really happy :) You´re right. The Story behind is such an important thing and it´s such a honor, that you like this too. Big hugs to you <3
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Elif Sahin Designs
    Uploaded By:
    Nimena
    Date:
    Jul 4, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    467.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px
    Aperture:
    f/3.2
    Make:
    Canon
    Model:
    Canon EOS 450D
    Date / Time:
    2021:06:30 22:15:18
    Exposure Time:
    1/200 sec
    ISO Speed Rating:
    ISO 400
    Focal Length:
    50 mm

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).