cfile

Ode to a Hosta

Ode to a Hosta
cfile, Jul 1, 2021
Description:
July Scraplift (Lifting Olga's Page "Snowdrop")

[​IMG]

Credits:
Rachel Jefferies | June M3 Add on - Incomparible Bundle
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Incomparable-Money-Saving-Bundle.html
June 2021 M3 | M3 Main Subscription- Different Doesn't Mean Wrong (texture PK element 12)
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Mixed-Media-Monthly-Different-Doesnt-Mean-Wrong.html
font: The Roots (the branch) by Heather Joyce
https://the-lilypad.com/store/The-Roots.html
photo is mine
-----------------
Haiku poem by me with some help from poem generator (to give me a base that I adjusted):

Ode to a Hosta

Cheerful summertime
A beautiful Hosta blooms
Green leaves, lilac color
Pretty
MrsPeel likes this.
    • ArmyGrl
      Ha! Hosta's are one of my all time favorite plants...especially the ones with the big green leaves! Thus, much love for your tribute page, Christa!
      cfile likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      and here I am marveled by your talent (both of you actually) to compose absolute marvels with blank space, the elegance and beauty is perfection!!!!!!!!! Weird name for the plant, makes me think ofr Star Trek Next Generation LOL the page is marvelous!!![​IMG]
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @ArmyGrl Thanks Lisa... as a kid my Grandmother's house had them and before the purple blooms would open, they would be like little bubbles and I would pop them LOL Thanks again for your sweet comment!
    • cfile
      @MrsPeel Thanks Cynthia for your sweet comment.. I am giggling re Star Trek :) CJ is the plant guru here.. I had fun with July's scraplift :)
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      @cfile LOL have you ever seen Next Generation? It was kinda light, had humor and the names of the aliens and other planets sounded sometimes funny to us here...for some reason that was what came to mind LOL When you come back to London, I should get CJ's advice to get my patio back to what it was, full of plants!!!!! [​IMG]
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @MrsPeel We loved Next generation.. always watched it :) CJ is good with the greenery.. he is just getting done with the yard now as I type, but it is a lot of work.
    • zinzilah
      the hostas are pretty, but it's your choice of gessoed background with lace over is what I like even more. Thank you for picking my LO to lift, I am super thrilled and grateful!
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @zinzilah thank you so very much Olga!! Your gallery had so many awesome layouts to choose from my friend.. we have been friends since the very first MOC.. i had to choose one of yours!! Hugs!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    cfile
    Date:
    Jul 1, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    246.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).