jam-on-toast

You are not too old

You are not too old
jam-on-toast, Jun 23, 2021
Description:
Counting Collection bu NBK Design - options - artsy bits, papers, word art
Template - Weekly Templates June 2017 bu NBK Design (included in the collection) - on SALE-50% off - JUNE 23rd only
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Counting-options.html

the journaling reads:
No other achievement in my life will ever trump the relationship I've built with the two teenagers who came to live with us more than 16 years ago. I've been a good stepmother and once it's time for me to go, nothing but family will matter. But in the meantime, I've been busy filling my life with little things to be proud of. Like how having spent 14 years as an expat housewife, I found a teaching job - my childhood dream - and excelled at it at the age of 42. Like how I learned to bake bread in China when none was available in shops. Like I found a hobby and earned some recognition in the scrapbooking world. It's the tiny everyday achievements that make up the grand fabric of a contented life.
    • Nemla
      WOW .now I am impressed with anyone that can bake bread ,and yours looks delicious, but it is the rest of the journaling that wow's me. It is so nice to read that you followed your dreams ,and got a contented life. Love the way you used the kit too, It is one of my Favourites.
    • trekmom
      I really enjoyed your journaling and life is so good, you are so positive and making the best of everything. Bravo to you! Love your photos and this page. The kids are blessed to have you.
    • mcurtt
      Love the journaling and your photos, including your blended one. I was a bread maker once, but I found that wheat was making me ill. So I still bake bread, but it is grain-free...
    • jam-on-toast
      @Nemla I do love this kit too. so versatile!!!
      Nemla likes this.
    • jam-on-toast
      @trekmom thank you. it is I who is blessed to have those kids. we - my husband and I - have made it a motto that 2+2=4 and have been hammering it into the heads of all four...
    • jam-on-toast
      @mcurtt Bread is not easy... It's been a process and the whole thing has been mocking me... but I'm getting there. the perfect loaf i'm talking about is... just a tad bit of exaggeration.. it tasted divine, but looked like a flat cookie...
      mcurtt likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    jam-on-toast
    Date:
    Jun 23, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    1.4 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    1000px
    Height:
    1000px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).