RJMJ

Art Journaling-June 2021-Week #2-Inner Light Of Hope

Art Journaling-June 2021-Week #2-Inner Light Of Hope
RJMJ, Jun 14, 2021
Description:
I'm Technically Late With Week#2...Late As Weeks Goes...But Not As The Month Goes!...LOL!...But I Digress!...Week#2 For Me Is Certainly About HOPE! Of Course!...But The Golden Threads Here...Reminded Me Of The Rays Of Sunlight! Streaming Through The Sky!...Like The Light That Eminates From A LIGHTHOUSE!!!...That Is A Beacon Of Hope To So Many!!!...Like The STARS! At Night!!!...To Remind Us All...That There Are Always Threads/Light! Of Hope All Around Us! & Within Us Too!!!...We Just Have To Believe In Our Own Inner Light!...That Light Of HOPE! & STRENGTH!...That Inner BEACON!!!...Of Light!!!...Streaming Through!!!....Each & Every Day!...WE Need To Believe! In Our Own Inner GOLDEN Thread Of Light! That Shines From Within!...

*For My Inner Light Of Hope Layout-I Used :

*Let Your Light Shine-Bundle-Mommyish & Studio Basic
    • Nemla
      WOW , you definitely showed a golden line of hope. Love your hidden face in a face. Thank you so much for playing along with the Muse this week.
      RJMJ likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      This is just fantastic, Rhonda! I'm in awe of your imagination!
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Jun 14, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    686.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    680px
    Height:
    680px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).