Cherylndesigns

No One Is You - That's Your Superpower

No One Is You - That's Your Superpower
Cherylndesigns, Jun 17, 2021
Description:
LBW M3June21 ADDONS are on sale in The Lilypad Store.

M3June21 ADDONS Bundle: The Lilypad :: Bundles + Collections :: Bundle (add on) M3 June 2021 (the-lilypad.com)
M3June21 ADDONS Elements: Element Packs | Digital Scrapbooking Elements - The Lilypad (the-lilypad.com)
M3June21 ADDONS Journal Cards: The Lilypad :: Journal Cards :: Journal Cards (add on) M3 June 2021 (the-lilypad.com)
M3June21 ADDONS Templates: Digital Scrapbooking Templates | Templates – The Lilypad (the-lilypad.com)
M3June21 ADDONS Artsy Papers: Digital Paper Packs for Scrapbooking – The Lilypad (the-lilypad.com)
M3June21 Solid Papers: Digital Paper Packs for Scrapbooking – The Lilypad (the-lilypad.com)

I used Template 01 and used one of the new pictures I took of my granddaughter, Ava.
Claire Grantham likes this.
    • ArmyGrl
      Ahhh! You used that amazing photo of your Ava!!! Bravo!!! Your layout is perfection, through and through.
    • Cherylndesigns
      @ArmyGrl You always make me smile, Lisa! Yes, this page was perfect for this photo! I LOVE your sweet comments!:heartlub:heartlub:heartlub
    • Claire Grantham
      WOW!! This is amazing and that photo of Ava is pretty much everything, ever! I love how much depth this has, it feels like if I started to peel back the layers I would never stop. Wonderful Cheryl
    • Cherylndesigns
      @Claire Grantham Oh my gosh, Claire!! You just gave me chills with your comments! They mean so much to me!! I loved creating this and had so much fun with my impromptu photo shoot with Ava! Thank you, thank you!!:heartlub:heartlub:heartlub
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Little Butterfly Wings
    Uploaded By:
    Cherylndesigns
    Date:
    Jun 17, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    328.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).