michele hillam

Talk to the Hand

Talk to the Hand
michele hillam, Jun 18, 2021
Description:
Credits:
Kim Jensen - Everyday Boy, Sketchy Characters
Everyday Boy by Kim Jensen (the-lilypad.com)
Sketchy Characters by Kim Jensen (the-lilypad.com)
MrsPeel and G.J. like this.
    • IntenseMagic
      How adorable is that!! This is such a sweet page and your title work is so fun!
    • G.J.
      Beautiful photo and page! love all of your layering and the sweet photo of your handsome grandson
    • LynnG
      What a cute capture. Love the colours you pulled from the pic too, to create this lovely page
    • Nemla
      LOL, a cutie for sure. I like the way you scrapped this!
    • cfile
      Oh Michele, once again a super cute page and love the sweet photo of your oreo lover :) the pattern papers are wonderful and I love the way you have done the title and journaling. Perfection with his precious photo in the circular framing. Well done!
    • Kendra
      What a sweet photo! Love the paper choices and title work.
    • MrsPeel
      ohh Michele, I know that feeling so so very well!!!! having lived far away from most family and life time friends, even when we were able to travel very often, is a feeling I can imagine multiplies when is the little ones!!!!!! I LOVE the gift you have to combine memory keeping with artful pages..... you are one amazing creative, and, just in case I may not have said it enough in the past couple of years, your presence in the chats is so so dear to us.... your presence in the challenges, gallery, all is amazing, I think the chats just have the gift to make it feel more real to me, being "real time", I hope you know you are as inspiring as a woman as popup are in yopur scrapping, the page is gorgeous as usual.... that photo capture is priceless, he is beautoful and your talent makes the page into a treasure!!!!!!
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!! [​IMG]
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Speed Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    michele hillam
    Date:
    Jun 18, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    228.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    776px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).