Farwen

You

You
Farwen, May 8, 2021
Description:
For the May 2021 (NBK)Nicole's Designer Slow Scrap

credits:

NBK Design - Hello, Love&Light solid papers and artsy bits & pieces, Precious artsy bits & pieces no.2, Remembrance page blenders

font: CK True Type, 1942 report

(Ila photos taken by Doris Ginet)
MrsPeel likes this.
    • Ga_L
      Nice page, love the large picture and the blending work. Thanks for sharing
      Farwen likes this.
    • cfile
      Beautiful page Francesca!! I love your large photo blend and smaller framed photo with all the great gesso texture. I love that deep purple accents and that wonderful gold frame and fabulous choice of elements.. great page and fantastic quote and journaling!! Thanks for playing along with Nicole’s Slow Scrap!
      Farwen likes this.
    • LivyBug
      Stunning!!
      Farwen likes this.
    • mcurtt
      Lovely blending. Great idea to have your vine follow the lines of the blending.
      Farwen likes this.
    • Farwen
      Thaaaank you!!
    • Donitab
      That color - so eye-catching - love the green and orange you used with it and the vertical design.
    • MrsPeel
      This is not just an amazingly scrapped page (as you do!!!!) but also so very powerful.... the text/questions together with the intense posture and eyes, all in sync with the fabulous elegance of yours, magnificent blend, gorgeous elements chosen.... superb as always :) I sent you a voice message as I had not seen you posting, not sure if you have been around after this (which dates 8th May?) but I was concerned so I came manually to look for you.... Hope things are ok and that you are taking time getting back to whatever the next normal will be, let us know you are ok, no need for much, just one sentence to let us know.... you are always, always in our heart and prayers Huge huge hugggzz
      [​IMG]
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Speed Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    Farwen
    Date:
    May 8, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    183.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).