Pachimac

AJMuse_WK_1 Know Your Worth

AJMuse_WK_1 Know Your Worth
Pachimac, Jun 16, 2021
Description:
I chose to scrap my years of brokenness and the healing coming out the other side.

Credits:
Rachel Jefferies
"Silent Battle - Stress"
"Silent Battle - Grief"
M3 April 20
"Be Kind" background Paper

Little Butterfly Wings M3 April 20 word art, M3 Oct 19 Scribble Girl
Paula Kesselring M3 May 21 stitching words
Lynn Grieveson M3 July 20
AJK and trekmom like this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      Oh wow, Susan!!! This gives me the chills. You are SO brave to AJ your feelings like this. I applaud you!!! You have given me pause to (maybe) share some of my own feelings. :heartlub:heartlub:heartlub:heartlub:heartlub
    • Nemla
      Beautiful and very striking Journaling. I can see it means a lot to you so show your golden repairs, and so it should . Gorgeous and heartfelt take on the challenge.
    • IntenseMagic
    • jam-on-toast
      Congratulations on Gallery Standouts, so well deserved! Excellent layout. I love how your page if made up of bits from many different kits and together they make one beautiful whole.
    • trekmom
      Forgive, I have tears in my eyes, this page has moved me. It's what Glennon Doyle would call brutiful. Meaning beautiful and brutal at the same time. The entire layout is wonderful, your photo is beautiful. I love all the stitches, the flowers and the depth of this page. I just finished reading Jenny Lawson's book Broken in the best possible way and I highly recommend it unless you're adverse to swear words, and awesome weirdness. A few chapters made me scratch my head and say what the what but I loved the book.
      AJK likes this.
    • StefanieS
      Wow, hats off excellent and a well deserved Gallery Standout.
      AJK likes this.
    • ArmyGrl
      AJK likes this.
    • Pachimac
    • AJK
      Susan, your transparency is a strength. Cherish it- in a world where FB/Insta image is prioritized, authenticity is at a premium.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    Pachimac
    Date:
    Jun 16, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    322.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).