LynnG

Christchurch

Christchurch
LynnG, Jun 11, 2021
Description:
Christchurch in 2019, 8 years after the earthquake which devastated it. The shopping containers are holding up a heritage building to stop it collapsing on the street.

I used my new "Messy Pockets in Pieces" templates plus Renaissance paint, butterfly from "Never Take for Granted" and "Lighter Mornings" paint.
katell likes this.
    • bellbird
      what a practical use for the shipping containers - love the butterfly and flowers over the top of the sketchy 'ye olde' streetscrape
      LynnG likes this.
    • katell
      Love these colorful pictures! amazing lo!
      LynnG likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      really interesting combination of architectural photos and colours
      LynnG likes this.
    • zinzilah
      Wow on the story behind the containers, but what a delight of a page with the colours that you have put together, and echoed back in the butterfly element
      LynnG likes this.
    • flowersgal
      Fascinating fix for holding up a building with shipping containers. Love the photos.
      LynnG likes this.
    • littlekiwi
      Wow, never knew that was the reason they were there. I remember seeing them maybe 2 years ago when I was there last and thinking you could tell that Christchurch CBD at least was still recovering all those years later.
      LynnG likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Designer Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    LynnG
    Date:
    Jun 11, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    205.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).