Cherylndesigns

Broken - Kintsugi Rising

Broken - Kintsugi Rising
Cherylndesigns, Jun 14, 2021
Description:
June Monthly Muse Week 1; Paula Kesselring Black and White Only Bundle: Digital Scrapbooking Kits | Scrapbook Kits – The Lilypad (the-lilypad.com) PRD Room With A View Bow and heart; LBW BB MME border.
You, paula kesselring and LynnG like this.
    • Nemla
      Wow this is so unusual ( and stunning) love the symbolism . I can't wait to see what you come up with next !
    • Cherylndesigns
      @Nemla Thanks, Vivi. I have NO idea where this muse will take me, but I'm going with it. Thanks for the challenge.
      Nemla likes this.
    • zinzilah
      interesting visual journey captured in the page here, the musical notes on the background, the messy stitching, tied string... and then your eye goes to the centre with a little lacy inset, I love it.
    • Cherylndesigns
      @zinzilah Thanks so much, Zinzilah! That's exactly the "journey" I was trying to convey! Thanks so much for the validation and the comments!
    • Angela Toucan
      great use of circles around the broken disk. I like the hand prints too. Fabulous art work
    • ArmyGrl
      I am excited to see how Kintsugi shapes your layouts this month! The broken pieces are the focal point here, for sure. And your use of textures and patterns is phenomenal!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    Cherylndesigns
    Date:
    Jun 14, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    367 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).