A-M

Every Day Stories

Every Day Stories
A-M, Jun 5, 2021
Description:
Credits: template - Woven Paper by Scrapping with Liz

the lady on ladder and tree - Little Noon People by Rebecca McMeen

papers and elements from Story Teller BYOC 2021 June - Daily Life by Just Jaimee

Font - The Anne-Marie ( Custom made by Heather Joyce)
    • zinzilah
      Anne-Marie, you are the woman after my own heart. I totally understand, I am ok with heights but not so much the ladders, and I too had to help my dh with the roof job/ insulate attic space. not fun maybe, but whatever you need to get the job done, and you have! Love the paper weaving on the side, too
      A-M likes this.
    • bestcee
      That woven effect is so cool! I love how you used the tree and ladder to emphasize the journaling.
      A-M likes this.
    • ArmyGrl
      I love everyday stories! They are the true celebration of life and love, in my book. Your little character on the ladder going up to the word bubble is super cute. I get weirded out on ladders due to my poor vision and need for bifocals...thus, you go girl!
      A-M likes this.
    • Scrapping with Liz
      Great team work! That ladder element and text bubble above it is perfect!
      A-M likes this.
    • cfile
      beautifully documented page Anne-Marie.. (oh gosh every time my hubby needs to do something on the house I get so nervous. I have to hold the ladder and I am always shaking.. I cannot even look up. We have a 2 story house and while he doesn't go up on the roof anymore (he will hire for that) he did decided in early March to paint the window trim on the 2nd story windows and I was holding the long stretched ladder.. needless to say, was so glad when he was finished.) I love the papers you used here, the people with the ladder to accent your photos and journaling and for the composition here! Thanks for playing along with the June BYOC Challenge!
      A-M likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    BYOC Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    A-M
    Date:
    Jun 5, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    249.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).