RJMJ

Art Journaling-Monthly Muse-May 2021-Week #2-Happy To Get Outside

Art Journaling-Monthly Muse-May 2021-Week #2-Happy To Get Outside
RJMJ, May 17, 2021
Description:
*For My Happy To Get Outside Layout-I Used A Bevy Of May's 2021 BYOC Collections : Plus 2 Other Non-BYOC Kits:

*Why Not?-Pink Reptile Designs
*Art Crush No.39-NBK Design
*True And Free-Rachel Jefferies
*Never Take For Granted-Lynn Grieveson
*Stampalicious:Look Deep Into Nature Set 2-Templates-Rachel Jefferies

*Messy Marks-Dates 2021-Rachel Jefferies
*Vintage Flowers Bits1-Part Of The Bundle-Paula Kesselring
trekmom likes this.
    • CharlotteM
      fantastic page, i love the design with the elements that complete the curve of the arms
      RJMJ likes this.
    • trekmom
      Wow, your extraction is awesome. I love the repeating photo. Your photo is spectacular as is this entire page.
      RJMJ likes this.
    • ArmyGrl
      You created a breath of fresh air! I see the little word arts "good morning" "Yes!" "hell ya" and I feel invigorated. The color scheme helps with that too.

Goodness, you have a talent for capturing mood!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • Nemla
      Ohh, this is so vibrant, I love it. I struggled with the colours too,but you Aced it.
      RJMJ likes this.
    • wombat146
      Like Vivi already said, this is such a vibrant and beautiful layout with a perfect selection of colours. And as Lisa has already mentioned in the thread, there really are no strict rules to the monthly muse, we (the hosts) are here to simply provide some inspiration and you do the rest, whatever you feel like doing. :)
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    May 17, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    225.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    680px
    Height:
    680px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).