flowersgal

May2021_KimJensen-Chall_flowersgal_web

May2021_KimJensen-Chall_flowersgal_web
flowersgal, May 15, 2021
Description:
May 2021 - Kim Jensen Challenge
Credits:
Kim Jensen - Garden Variety; Springity Spring; Against the Grain frames; Daises & Dandelions; Button Strings
    • Cherylndesigns
      This is precious, Patsy. Too bad Deanna has grown camera shy. I loved reading your journaling.
      flowersgal likes this.
    • garrynkim
      Great journaling. That is a cherished photo I'm sure. I love the buttons across the frame and the yarn "grass" at the bottom. Beautiful page.
      flowersgal likes this.
    • KimJ
      What a wonderful friendship. Beautiful journaling and lovely photo. Such a fun mix of product! I love the way you put everything together! Terrific page!
      flowersgal likes this.
    • umyesh
      What a sweet tribute! I’m glad you have this picture of you two and love how you made it fill the page. I also love how you put the yellow flower right on top of the button string!
      flowersgal likes this.
    • Smwhite
      Such a great commemorative page! You're both blessed for that is what friendship is all about!
      flowersgal likes this.
    • michele hillam
      You will have to catch her in a "candid" shot! What a great friendship and wonderful page. Thank you for sharing!
      flowersgal likes this.
    • mcurtt
      What awesome journaling & I love the photo of the two of you together.
      flowersgal likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Kim Jensen
    Uploaded By:
    flowersgal
    Date:
    May 15, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    243.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    464px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).