May2021_Random-Chall_flowersgal_web

May2021_Random-Chall_flowersgal_web
flowersgal, May 15, 2021
Description:
May 2021 - Random Challenge
Credits:
Pink Reptile Designs - Get your Read on - kit and templates
    • JenEm
      I love how the bright colors of this really pop against the white background. Clever use of the paper strips to replicate books. That is an impressive list of books you are reading! Wonderful page.
      flowersgal likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      great book list. Enjoy.
      Lovely documenting
      flowersgal likes this.
    • Ga_L
      Love the format of your page and the design. Thanks for sharing
      flowersgal likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      Looks like a wonderful list of books that you're reading, especially Bible Studies. Great layout you've created with your Current 10!
      flowersgal likes this.
    • LivyBug
      Love the rainbow of books! And wow--10 books! I'm barely managing the 3 I have going right now. :giggle
      flowersgal likes this.
    • flowersgal
      @LivyBug - Well there will be some spill-over into the next month on some of the study books. And, of course, the Bible will be on my list every month as long as I can still read. I've been a "bookworm" ever since I was old enough to learn how to read. I carry a kindle with me for reading and probably have upward of 500 books on it -- so I have several to choose from at any one time. But I still love the feel of a "real" book and turning the pages.
      LivyBug likes this.
    • bestcee
      I love how you used the photo of all the books stacked contrasted with the books element going horizontal. I'm impressed you have so many going on at once! I love my Kindle, but I also like to read some paper books occasionally for the feel. Thanks for playing in my challenge!
      flowersgal likes this.
    • mcurtt
      A perfect kit choice for your reading list.
      flowersgal likes this.
    • mirjam
      What a super fun page Patsy!!!
      flowersgal likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Random Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    flowersgal
    Date:
    May 15, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    239.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    464px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).