10 Things We Did

10 Things We Did
jam-on-toast, May 5, 2021
Description:
Materials used:

That's My List Scrapping with Liz
Happiness is Homemade
This is Us

This is the right hand side of the two page layout documenting our recent trip to the seaside. (The left side is here). Perhaps I should have used the sea-themed kit but I had just bought these two kits (HIH and This is Us) plus they matched my color palette perfectly so had to go off-theme. Ha ha... On a different note, lists are my thing and so this challenge was a breeze - in ways more than one.

Re #8 - this is a reference to another layout - we live in Indonesia now, which is a Muslim country and so - while the people are really nice - locals dress very different from us. It has never been a problem, however, I usualy try to go with the flow - and if I'm the only non-Indonesian, I don't stip down to my bathing suit and get into the water alongside the fully dressed women while the men around are trying not to stare. For obvious reasons. Ont he other hand, if there's more of 'us' it's a completely different story - in this case nobody bats an eye.
  • There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Random Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    jam-on-toast
    Date:
    May 5, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    738.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    750px
    Height:
    750px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).