Cherylndesigns

May Monthly Muse Week 1 {Inspiration Board}

May Monthly Muse Week 1 {Inspiration Board}
Cherylndesigns, May 8, 2021
Description:
First of all, the board was mostly gray and I'm always drawn to that color. My page looks "all over the place", but it really isn't. It's about my "over-thinking", loss, sorrow, bravery/fierceness and the little hearts and touches of red for happiness. Kind of runs the gamut, huh?

LBW_Fear of The Dark - 3 papers blended to get the background I wanted, Fear of The Dark elements and word art; LBW_Heartbroken elements; PRD_dymo (fierce); PRD, RJefferies and BBonneville_Braver Bloghop; RJefferies_Wings Unfolded; LBW_F2BM; LBW One Thing At A Time; lynne-marie_word arts.
Dalis likes this.
    • ArmyGrl
      I wouldn't say your layout is all over the place...while there is a lot (its a full style layout) you have rhythm and flow. Your elements and placement of the word art lead my eyes from the top to the bottom. The little pops of color are perfect...they are what helps guide, along with the flow of the raindrops and hearts. You've made a wonderful art journal page! With feeling so much and deeply, it can be hard to find a direction; like it would be easy to get lost in the depth of emotion. But I hope, as this layout depicts, you are able to find your way and find direction through those emotions.
    • Cherylndesigns
      @ArmyGrl Oh wow Lisa! Your comments are so wonderful and meaningful. I love the way you describe going around my page and "taking it all in" if you will. Thank you SO much for your beautiful perspective. I spent a lot of time on this and it was an emotional outpouring. Thank you for this mood board challenge. I always look forward to your challenges. :heartlub:heartlub:heartlub:heartlub:heartlub
    • RJMJ
      I Think Your Layout Is Awesome!...Being A Huge! Fan Of A Layout That Fills Up The Page!...LOL!...:D...And Being Someone Who Tends To Overshare Her Emotions All Over Her Pages/Layouts!...I Can Contest!...To How Creating These Kinds Of Things Can Take Time...I See A Layout That Is Full Of Thought!...Feelings & Emotions!...Each Piece Representing Something!...A Thought! A Feeling! A Personal Moment!...Moments Of Struggle!...Moments Of Loss!...Moments Of Deep Reflection!...With Each Piece Having A Personal Attachment! Is So Obvious!...[I Mean That In The Best Way Possible!...]...But Also Filled With Such Positivity Too!...The Angels Wings!...LOVE! & The Butterflies!...[IE:I Know Those Butterflies!...]...LOL!...I Too Use A Lot Of Symbolic Imagery To Convey My Emotions!...& I Like Butterflies! & Angels Wings! To Convey That Powerful! Emotion! Of Hope! Faith! Positivity!...New Life!...New Adventures!...An Open Heart!...An Open Mind!...New Possibilities!...Etc!...I Could Go On!...All Of My Layouts Contain Things That Are Obvious!...Feelings!!!...But They All Contain! Movement!...Which Dictates! Life!...& I Always Include Things That Have Hidden Meaning Too!...Search If You Dare!...LOL!...& You Have Done All Of Those Things Here! BEAUTIFULLY!...I Love! The WA I AM BRAVE TOO!...This Layout Is Bravely! Constructed!...& Creatively! Complete!...Thank You! So Much For Sharing That With All Of Us!!!...Please Take Care Of Yourself Too!...Whatever You're Going Through!...The Other Side Is There For You!...Hearts & Hugs!...:bk...:heartslub...Take Care!...Rhonda

IE : I Have A Personal Question : I Looked Up All Of Your Credits In The TLP Store...LOL!...I Have Some Of Them Too!...But Your WA : It Is Both A Blessing & A Curse To Feel Everything So Very Deeply!...This Is My Mantra In Life!...It Looks Like LBW's WA?...I Was Wondering Which Kit Collection It Derives From?...Thanks In Advance...Rhonda...
    • Cherylndesigns
      @RJMJ Oh, Rhonda, I can't even begin to tell you what your amazingly DEEP comments mean to me. Today, Mother's Day, is especially difficult for me - I'm SO blessed and most of the time I can only count my blessings. Thank you SO much for your wonderful comments and I'll get back to you with that wordart. It's either LBW's or Lynne-Marie's - I'll pull up my LO and let you know. Lynne-Marie has some fabulous word art too. Hope you've been able to get through today without a lot of grief. :bk:bk
    • Cherylndesigns
      RJMJ likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      @RJMJ You have helped me today more than you'll ever know.
      RJMJ likes this.
    • RJMJ
      @Cherylndesigns Awww!...I'm So Happy! That I Could Have Helped You! Even A Little!...That's So Very Nice Of You To Say!...I Know For Me...Sometimes Just To Have Someone Who's Listening On The Other End!..[Whatever That End May Be...Phone/Internet/Text Etc!...]...Can Brighten Up One's Day!...Just Knowing That You Are Not Alone!...Is A Comforting Thing & Really Important!!!...I Too Have Art Journaled & Covered It Up!...I Think It Depends On The Journaling & How Private It Is In That Moment!...It's A Personal Judgement Kinda Thing!...But Yes! Art Journaling/Mixed Media! Is The Best!...It Opens Up So Many Different Types Of Creative Opportunities!...And New! & Different Ways To Express Ourselves!...And That's Always A Good Thing! In My Book!...I'm Glad You Discovered Art Journaling! & Love! It Too!...The Lilypad Was The First Digi Place!...Where I Felt Like I Could Be Myself! & Express Myself Through My Own Art!...

WOW!...I'm So Glad! Your Grandson! Connected With You Today!!!...Bravo!...& Congrats! On The New! Family Addition!...I Love! That He Called You His Superhero! Too!...Because All Moms! Are Superheros!...That's The Weird Thing About Life Right?...Irony And All?...There Are Always Good Positive! Things In Our Lives!...So Even When Days Are Tough!...There Is Always Something Good! Going On Too!...For Me I Know That I'm Grateful! & Thankful! For All Of These Things Too!...The Lilypad/My Friends!...And So Much More!...My Partner Of 25 Years! Ray!...& My Amazing! DAD!...He's Always There For Both Of Us!...So Eventhough Mom's Passed...My Dad! Is Super! Awesome! Too!...He's Always There For Us!...There's That Positivity! I'm Talking About!...It's All Around Us In Different Ways!...And Yes!...Life Is Good! In So Many Ways!...Take Care!...And Have A Great Week Ahead!...Hearts & Hugs...Rhonda...I'm Partial To Emojis!...I Like Them Very Much!...They Make Me Smile!...& The "Banana Boys" Are My Fav Ones!...LOL!...So I'm Gonna Send Them To You Now!...Hope They May Make You Smile Too!...:bwave:byay:banana...
    • Cherylndesigns
      @RJMJ I LOVE emojis, too! The dancing bananas are too cute. I use them so much especially in texting. Well, this day has ended and I'm personally happy to see it end. That's a sad thing to say, but it's such a melancholy day. I agree with you about The Lilypad. I've never belonged to such a place as this. I felt at home right from the very start and have tried other boards and there's no place like this. SO friendly and everybody is SO helpful. I've seen people jump to help somebody who has a quesiton or a problem! It's just wonderful and everybody is so supportive.

We got a new cat at The Humane Society last week (along with our dog we already had) and animals are a big part of happiness, for me. I don't think I could stand to not have a dog. We haven't had a cat for a few years, but recently moved to the country and I wanted to add a cat to the family.

Yes, it was so nice to hear from my grandson today - I heard from all of the kids who don't live near us and we had a nice brunch at our granddaughter's. I hope you had a nice day. It's been wonderful chatting with you. :bk:bk:bk
      RJMJ likes this.
    • Claire Grantham
      I feel you are being harsh on yourself my friend, I don't think this is all over the place. And isn't that part of the beauty of art journaling, that it is just a cathartic and creative way of pouring out the emotion. I personally love it. The large eye gives it such depth and I feel that you are guiding me through it and out the otherside into Fearlessness. xx
    • Cherylndesigns
      @Claire Grantham Thank you, my sweet friend. I love and appreciate your comments. Yes, I am always too hard on myself. That's my biggest problem! That and "overthinking". I even have the T-Shirt to prove it. :happyclap
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    Cherylndesigns
    Date:
    May 8, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    165.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).