AnotherAmanda

042021PC-Shot

042021PC-Shot
AnotherAmanda, Apr 13, 2021
Description:
April 2021 - Photography Challenge - Hope
SOSN Pink Reptile Designs
Font - Remington Noiseless
Journaling - Todd and I both got our COVID vaccines on April 9th. Todd went in the morning to the Waterworld site and got the one-shot J&J version while I went in the afternoon to a health facility. I got the two-shot Pfizer so I have to get another shot in three weeks. It was a good thing we ended up with two different vaccines because Todd had some side effects. It took a few days, but he’s feeling normal again. Glad we both won’t sick with Ben to take care of. Fingers crossed when I get my next shot. Hopefully, I can skip the “COVID FLU” bit. April 2021
Elements and Papers - Reflections (Pink Reptile Designs)
Styles - SHadows (One Little Bird)
KittyY likes this.
    • bellbird
      congrats! hope you stay ok and i love the vine up the side and how the ribbons and stampy scallop kind of make a shelf for all the wordart! great design
    • KittyY
      I love how you documented it all - very creative
    • bcnatty
      Love the vine cluster beside your socially distanced circle!! Hope your side effects for your second shot are minimal!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pink Reptile Designs
    Uploaded By:
    AnotherAmanda
    Date:
    Apr 13, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    945.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    900px
    Height:
    900px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).