RJMJ

Scraplift Challenge-April 2021-JenEm-Always Be Brave

Scraplift Challenge-April 2021-JenEm-Always Be Brave
RJMJ, Apr 24, 2021
Description:
It Sure Has Been A Crazy! & Hectic! Month!...I Am Finally Here To Post My Scraplifted Layout...So Much Inspiration! To Choose From!...A Hard Choice!...But I Finally Settled On! :

*Children Of The World By JenEm : Here's The Link To Her Beautiful! Layout : https://the-lilypad.com/forum/galleries/children-of-the-world.469857/

*This Layout Is Filled With So Much Inspiration...First Of All I Liked The Idea Of Scrapping A Full Page Layout!...LOL!...My Fav! Style!...I Will Now Continue!...I Was Inspired By The Colors Primarily...The Gold/Yellow/Orange-y...Color-Inspired Photo!...I Have Used These Colors Prominently! In My Layout Too!...A Lot Of Blending Is Also Featured In Her Layout!...Mine Too!...And The Rest Of Her Colors : Pink/Yellow/Green/Blue & Touches Of Red!...They Are All In My Layout Too!...Sounds Random Right?...Not Even In The Slightest...All Of My Pieces/Composition & Placement Of Each Piece Was Very Well-Thought Out!...The Layout I'm Scraplifting Also Has Bikes In It...That Reminded Me Of Travel....Moving...IE : I Used The Large WA : LET'S GO : And The Daisy In The Layout...I Have Featured An Inverted Thread-Type Daisy! Prominently In My Layout!...She Has A Blue Leaf...I Have Green Leaves!...Pretty Pink Flowers!...I Have Pretty Red Flowers! & Larger More Prominent Yellow/Orange Flowers!...So Everything Fits With Her Same Colors!...But My Layout Is In More Brighter Colors!...The Quote In The Layout Also Reminded Me That We Are All Connected...& That We All Need To Stick Together! & "BE BRAVE"...Hence...The Segue...Into The Brand NEW! TLP iNSD B-Hop...BRAVER...So That's The Collection I Used To Create My Layout!...I Tried To Use As Many Of The Designers That I Could In My Layout...In Relation To My Layout/Design & Composition...Of Course!...JenEm ...Thanks For The Inspiration!...

*For My Always Be Brave Layout : I Used :

*The Brand! New! : April 2021 : TLP iNSD Blog Hop : BRAVER : Contributing Designers Include : Allison Pennington/Designed By Soco/Grace In Color/Just Jaimee/Kim Jensen/Kristin Aagard/Lynn Grieveson/NBK Design/Pink Reptile Designs/Sabrina's Creations
JenEm likes this.
    • HeatherB
      Amazing layering, love the colours, I like all the bits of word art. Great page and lift!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • JenEm
      So much eye candy here! I am blown away by all the layers and the clever way you have used the word arts. Thank you for sharing your creative process. I loved seeing how you have incorporated elements from my layout into your page. I keep noticing new things! Wonderful page! You have inspired me to unzip the Braver Collab. and play! :)
      RJMJ likes this.
    • RJMJ
      @JenEm OMG! Thank You! So Very Much! For Your Kind Comments On My Scraplift!...And Thank You! For The Inspirational Gallery! & Layout!...It Was Fun Creating With The New Braver Blog Hop!...Cool!...Have Fun! Playing With The Blog Hop!!!...:heartlub...
    • RJMJ
      @HeatherB A Great Big! Thank You! For Your Lovely Comments!...Thank You! So Very Much! For Stopping By!...:heartlub...
      HeatherB likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      beautifully done
      RJMJ likes this.
    • Iowan
      Beautifully scrapped, thanks for taking part in the challenge.

[​IMG]
      RJMJ likes this.
    • RJMJ
      Kiss Kiss!!!!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scraplift Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Apr 24, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    274.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).