Claire Grantham

iNSD 2021: Template Challenge - Friends

iNSD 2021: Template Challenge - Friends
Claire Grantham, May 2, 2021
Description:
This is my gorgeous craftgang - Cheiron, Tiff, Lisette (Ava is missing as she moved to Florida), we are all cardmakers and we met in class (taught by Cheiron, far left) and for the past 6 years we have been firm friends. It was so nice to see them after the lockdown, craft, laugh, eat, drink, eat. I love these ladies.

I used -
FDD Freebie template - I loved it btw, thank you.
LBW - Friends Forever papers - elements - word art
Just Jaimee - Storyteller May 2020 Collection
valeriapiemonte and MrsPeel like this.
    • jenn mccabe
      how fun - so glad you get together again! perfect photos for this big focal photo template! love it!

[​IMG]
    • spcoggs
      Kisses for Bart!
    • spcoggs
      What a great group to have and such a blessing to get together in person again! Beautiful page. Love the color papers and elements.
    • garrynkim
      Fun page and photos! I love the tab on the smaller photo!
    • Claire Grantham
    • MrsPeel
      you are one of those people whom , every page I see, gives me a huge smile, ear to ear, and a beautiful feel in my heart!!!! Like I was saying somewhere .... none would say you only started scrapping last year!!!!! your pages have that extra quality, the stories, the way that every page shows YOU....and YOU are one of my favorite people right now!!!!!!! keep happy, keep delighting us with your marvelous pages...this is most certainly gorgeous and the feeling represented makes me feel hopeful that soon I will be able to mu friends too!!!!
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!! [​IMG]
    • Claire Grantham
      @MrsPeel - Cynthia, you are the sweetest! Thank you so much! I've said it before but without you encouraging and supporting me, I'm not sure I would have come so far.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lilypad Challenges & Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    Claire Grantham
    Date:
    May 2, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    408.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).