Amy Wolff, About A Boy
Gina Miller, Spring Poetry
NBK Design, Art Love cards
Rachel Jefferies, Amazing Things Mixed Media Artistry
BYOC August, February 2020, May 2019
Quirky Heart Snarky Snippets
G.J. and MrsPeel like this.
    • ArmyGrl
      Holy smokes! These colors are out of this world!!
      Electra likes this.
    • Electra
      They are mostly Amy Wolff's Twilight papers of the August 2020 BYOC. I love them too!
    • yellowpeep
      I agree! I love a good technicolor layout. The photo treatment is super cool and I love the way you clustered everything.
      [​IMG]
      Electra likes this.
    • garrynkim
      Kiss
      Electra likes this.
    • garrynkim
      She is gorgeous. Love your photo treatment and words of self love!
      Electra likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      OHHHHHHHH MYYYYYYY THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Electra, thanks for the compliment in the thread, I haven't been very happy with my pages in general, but this one made me happy, when I was making, and if you like it, I know I like it!
      Now this!!!!!! you got this soooooo sooo amazingly GREAT!!!!!!!! LOVE love LOVE and LOVE MORE the colorful vibe, the way that is full but clean, that has the feel of the beauty she is, and, I ll look for a photo to show, you, one of my nieces is her spitting 9image!!!! Sophie, my sister in law's older girl, is 23 I think , and she looks so so much like her!!!! I had to double look , I mean, I kn ow it was your page.... you are one of the most amazing, original scrappers I have known on my entire scrap life.... so I can tell your pages, but I thought... I never gave you Sophie's photos? anyway, everything here is superb, so much that I need to break my own rules again... I dont like to take pages of my challenges to the Froggy Faves because I love so many usually, that I feel I am not being fair with people....but this NEEDS to be shared, you rocked it!!!!!
      into the MAY Froggy Faves!!!! [​IMG]
      Electra likes this.
    • G.J.
      Congrats on the Froggy Faves, well deserved! this is simply gorgeous! super take on the challenge. Love how you used the beautiful photo and the papers, beautifully done!
      Electra likes this.
    • keepscrappin
      congrats on the ff! love the bright colors and photo treatment.
      Electra likes this.
    • G.J.
      I kissed the frog again
      Electra likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lilypad Challenges & Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    Electra
    Date:
    May 1, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    174.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    1000px
    Height:
    1000px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).