Cherylndesigns

INSD Template Challenge-

INSD Template Challenge-
Cherylndesigns, May 1, 2021
Description:
I took these photos at a state park, earlier this year. It was the first warm weekend and we enjoyed the scenic beauty so much!

fdd_FiddlesticksNumber78; This is Us Collab: The Lilypad :: Bundles + Collections :: This is us: Bundle + Free With Purchase Gift (the-lilypad.com)
MrsPeel likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      oh wow, what a cool spot to hang out! i love the paper/ribbon intersecting everything - that looks fab!

[​IMG]
    • CaroB71
      A kiss for the frog!
    • CaroB71
      I love how you used the template! Stunning photos that have been beautifully scrapped.
    • Angela Toucan
      what a beautiful place to go
    • Cherylndesigns
    • MrsPeel
      SISTER!!!!! this is amazing!!!!! LOOVE LOVE LOVE and LOVE a bit more the photo captures, the nature is so powerful and the light is so amazing, the waterfall isn't something you find much in this country...and you give music to my heart by capturing it so well! the light in the photo combined with your choices of color and texture gives an extra quality to the page!!!!! love the red button, the background threads almost loose, every little bit of the page is so very beautiful!!! and, of course, the little women, I bet they were having fun!!!!!!
      LOVE you so much and MISS YOU!!!!! I haven't even been able to catch up with Christa (and we used to talk a lot, everyday, few times a day! but getting slowly organized....
      anyway, enough of me, Thank you so much for playing with us!!! [​IMG]
    • keepscrappin
      what a gorgeous waterfall. :wub

[​IMG]
    • Cherylndesigns
      @MrsPeel Thank you my SISTER LOVE!!! We had such a wonderful time that day! it was the first warm day of spring and felt like Heaven to be outside. The waterfalls aren't huge, but they're very magestic in their own right. Lots of people go there when it gets a little warmer. it wasn't packed the day we went. I miss you so much too and I'd love to talk whenever you feel like it. The weather is starting to get nice here, hope it is for you in Jolly Ole' England. I love you too, my sister and let's set a time to talk soon. :heartslub:heartslub:heartslub:heartslub
    • Cherylndesigns
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    General Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    Cherylndesigns
    Date:
    May 1, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    192.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).