Camp Out
Frequent Flyer
Snowman
Jungle Boogie
Zoo Day
Own photos.
Photo mask created using a paint brush.
I lifted a layout created by @JenEm
Elaine80, Graciela1, Avia and 2 others like this.
    • Donitab
      Love, love that paint mask. The forest looks like a great place to walk.
      G.J. likes this.
    • HeatherB
      Great job creating the photo mask - it turned out so well! Love the photos, it looks like such a beautiful place to spend time. I chuckled at the "birds" and "bears" arrows. Great page and lift!
      G.J. likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      beautiful woodland photos. Lovely mix of kits.
      G.J. likes this.
    • G.J.
    • JenEm
      This looks like such a beautiful place to walk. I would probably run from the bears though lol! Love your photos and the your choice of elements. Thank you so much for using my layout as inspiration. Your page is gorgeous. :)
      G.J. likes this.
    • G.J.
      @JenEm dear, I am the one that thank for the inspiration, and the sweet comment it means a lot. This is one of my very fav pages that I have scrapped so far. Thank you so much @JenEm :bk:bk
    • MrsPeel
      a wonderful choice to lift Jen!!!! your page is gorgeous!!! love the way you masked the main photo, the mask is perfect for the perspective of the image, which is already beautiful, and the vertical composition enriches the feeling of the big one, the beauty of nature perfectly shown!!!!! beautiful all together!![​IMG]
      G.J. likes this.
    • G.J.
      @MrsPeel thank YOU, thank YOU so much!!! :beat:beat
      MrsPeel likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scraplift Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    G.J.
    Date:
    Apr 28, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    486.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).