April Art Journaling

April Art Journaling
G.J., Apr 21, 2021
Description:
Layout created using by Paula Kesselring:
Gesso No.2
Mother's Nest
CU pieces 11
Fonts used: Serenity, Summer Joy, Quella Script.
Inspired by Toni's Burt art.
Elaine80, Graciela1, Avia and 5 others like this.
    • ajm
      What a fun and beautiful page! Love the bird sitting on her shoulder!
      G.J. likes this.
    • G.J.
      Thank you so much dear @ajm :bk
    • KarenB
      So much fun!!! I love how she's looking at the bird. Brilliant words too :)
      G.J. likes this.
    • G.J.
    • JenEm
      This makes me smile! Love the expression on her face and how the birds have her attention. Such a fun page, Grace. Love! :)
    • MrsPeel
      OMG Grace!!! This is so FUNNY!!!!!!! love it when we can get a laugh or our scraping, how expressing happiness makes our hearts feel lighter....which, in these crazy times, I NEED with desperation.... we were talking with Sarita earlier about how the world seems to be crumbling.... but we (as the human race) have been through worse pandemic without even half of the technology or science that we have today...so I am postitive we will come out of this one too..... thanks for your beautiful pages, the presence in The Pad's family, for coming to the chats, helping with the Froggy Faves, I may not be around a lot, but this kind of things are the reason I am able to keep fighting my health and find happiness in my heart, thanks to people like yourself, that make The Pad a family, beyond just a community :) [​IMG]
      G.J. likes this.
    • G.J.
      @MrsPeel dear, thank YOU so much for your sweet and kind words, I real honor. I totally understand what you mean, times are so uncertain, thank God we know He is with us and with His Blessing I think we'll see better and brighter days ahead. Please take very good care. Sending lots of love sweet and dear lady. :heartslub:heartslub
    • dotcomkari
      This made me laugh! I love your lady!
      [​IMG]
    • G.J.
      I kissed the frog!
    • G.J.
      Thank you so much Kari dear for the sweet comment and the frog :bk:bk:bk:bk:bk:bk
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    G.J.
    Date:
    Apr 21, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    607.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).