RJMJ

Journaling Challenge-April 2021-Just Trying To Be Brave

Journaling Challenge-April 2021-Just Trying To Be Brave
RJMJ, Apr 28, 2021
Description:
So Glad To Be Here To Post My Final Page For This Month's Regular Challenges!...I'm Not Usually Running This Far Behind!...But That's How It Goes!...But Today's Post Is A Special One For Me!...As Many Of You May Know!...I Have Never Ever! Posted A Layout With My Face In It!...My Current Face That Is!...Sure There Have Been Baby Pics! & Other Pics From 10 Years Ago Or So!...But Nothing More Recent...So This Layout Is My FIRST!...Layout With My Face Being Visible!...Might Seem Crazy! For Some People Who Are Selfie Addicts!...But I Don't Like Taking Photos Of Myself!...But I'm Trying To Be BRAVER!...& Break Out Of Some Boxes!...I Took A Bunch Of Selfies!...They Were Terrible!...I Picked The Best One! & Edited It To Try To Make It Look Good!...LOL!...Whilst...I Don't Love! The Photo!...It Does Look A Lot Better Than The Original One!...I Still Look Too Pale! & My Nose Looks Big Here To Me!...But I'm Going For It Anyway!...You'll Get The Idea When You See The Layout...The Theme Ties Into My Photo Posting Face Fear For Myself!...So Thanks! For This Challenge!...It Has Helped Me Scrap This FIRST! Photo Of My Face Here On TLP!...The Photo Is About 9 Months Old! Now!...My How Time Flies!...I Have Lost Weight Since Then & My Nose Is Not This Big! Either!...But I Digress...LOL!...I'm All Kinds Of Nervous About This!...

*As For The Rules Of This Challenge : I Have Used 4 Word Strips...& Used 4 Different Fonts!... & I Wrote/Journaled 16 Words In Total...The Rest Of The Word Arts Are From Various TLP! M3's & A Few Other Kits!...

*For My Just Trying To Be Brave Layout-I Used:

*Mixed Media Monthly-February 2021-Believe-Little Butterfly Wings/Lynn Grieveson/Rachel Jefferies
*Mixed Media Monthly-February 2021-Believe-Add-On-Little Butterfly Wings
*Mixed Media Monthly-June 2017-Add-On-Little Butterfly Wings
*Mixed Media Monthly-August 2018-Overcome-WA-Lynne-Marie
*Be Positive-Micheline Lincoln Designs
*Cherish-Lynn Grieveson
*Braver-iNSD April 2021-Blog Hop-The Lilypad
    • QuiltyMom
      I love all the colors you’ve used. And your photo is beautiful! Selfies are so hard to take - I only do it when absolutely necessary! Beautifully done page.
      RJMJ likes this.
    • ajm
      What a beautiful and brave page! Love your selfie, the bright colours and all the word art!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • Sokee
      Bold, Bright and Beautiful!! So happy to see YOU! I love that the very middle of your page is black and white then it explodes into color!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • zinzilah
      So beautiful, wonderful putting a face to a name
      gorgeous
      RJMJ likes this.
    • Karen
      RJMJ likes this.
    • RJMJ
      @Karen OMG!!!...YAHOO!...Little Ole' ME!!!...Thank You! So Much!...Always An Honor To Be Featured With All The Other Amazing Pages Highlighted!!!...:byay:bwave:banana...:bk...
      Karen likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Apr 28, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    639.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    680px
    Height:
    680px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).