RJMJ

Style Challenge-April 2021-Inside A Shape-Imagine

Style Challenge-April 2021-Inside A Shape-Imagine
RJMJ, Apr 27, 2021
Description:
An Interesting Challenge! For Sure!...I Have Done This Challenge Recently For The Art Journaling Challenges...Last Month Or The Month Before...Plus We Had One Like This For A Past MOC!...It Turned Out To Be My Favorite Challenge Of That MOC!...So I Was Happy To Create Another Layout In A Shape! With Everything INSIDE! The Shape...As Per The Rules...I Chose A Star!...My Layout Is All About Dreams!...Dreams Of Becoming A MOM!...It Can Be A Tough Road To Getting To Motherhood!...Tougher For Some!...Who Have To Employ Alternative Ways! To Have A Child!...And With Mother's Day Just Around The Corner!...This Layout Is For All The Moms Out There!...All The Moms-To-Be...& All The Others Who Are Trying To Become A MOM!...Happy Mother's Day To Everyone!...Imagine!...Believe!...Hearts & Hugs...:heartslub...

*For My Imagine Layout-I Used: Imagine : Designed By Soco
Claire Grantham likes this.
    • jk703
      Gorgeous! I love the white BG and all that empty space so the star really pops! Great colors and such a pretty title and layering! Wonderful, RJMJ!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • Ga_L
      Stunning page, love the star shape and the pops colors. Thanks for sharing
      RJMJ likes this.
    • Smwhite
      I love how your page just pops! Fab use of this kit, and your mom/baby pic is just the best!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • Claire Grantham
      This is stunning! What a great use of the kit. I love the little crown on the sweet baby x
      RJMJ likes this.
    • julianz
      Very striking, it really stands out in the gallery - the pop of colour against the simple white.
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Style Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Apr 27, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    137.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    680px
    Height:
    680px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).