Angela Toucan

Butterfly Toy

Butterfly Toy
Angela Toucan, Apr 27, 2021
Description:
This scanned in photo was full of white marks. I learnt how to use the infill brush in Affinity photo today to touch up the photo.
Credits:
April 2021 Challenge Template Designed by Soco.
BYOC March 2019 - Another Sunrise kit Designed by Soco.
BYOC March 2019 - Glow kit by Lynn Grieveson.
Metamorphosis Butterflies Freebie by Lynne Marie.
LynnG and trekmom like this.
    • cfile
      Beautiful page Angela and well done learning new things with your software program to restore photos.. that is such a blessing to fix them and this photo (is that Joy?) is just a precious photo... so glad you rescued it, and i adore the papers and elements you used to scrap it with.. such a cheery page and great use of the template! Thanks for sharing and playing along with the April Template Challenge! Beautiful!
    • Angela Toucan
      @cfile thank you Christa. This TJ. I'm glad I've learnt how to do this, I've got a lot of photos that need a little or a lot of rescuing.
      cfile likes this.
    • sknowles
      Adorable LO
    • Sokee
      That is an adorable photo!! Glad you learned how to restore it digitally! Love the papers you choose, they match your photo so well!
    • trekmom
      Such an adorable photo and you did a perfect job repairing it. I adore the composition in this page, the colors, all of it.
    • G.J.
      Super cute layout and photo!
    • lizziet5
      Congratulations! Your page has been featured at Gallery Standouts! (April 27th)
    • flowersgal
      Congrats on the GSO. Great job with the photo and it is adorable. Good for you for taking time to learn how to do things in your software. I need to spend time regularly learning instead of just producing with what I already know.
    • marijke
      Congratulations with the GSO! So well deserved ... Darling photo - well done with the photo restoration ...love the colors of the papers of the butterfly cluster ...
    • cookingmylife
      Congratulations of the GSO! There is always something we can learn, isn't there!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Template Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Angela Toucan
    Date:
    Apr 27, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    126.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).